2016 Arkenstone Estate Blanc 3-Pack
- The Estate Sauvignon Blanc is done in the Bordeaux style, with the inclusion of Sémillon in the final blend.
- We utilize large concrete eggs for the vinification of the Sauvignon Blanc as well as new and neutral French oak. The Sémillon is vinified separately, solely in 100% new French barrels.
- After 11 months of aging sur-lie, the wine is blended together with the Sauvignon Blanc and aged in bottle for an additional 18 months prior to release.
- 93% Sauvignon Blanc, 7% Sémillon
- 100% from our organically farmed Howell Mountain Estate
- Aged 11 months in Concrete and French Oak sur-lie
- Cases Produced: 450
White gold in color, the nose of honeysuckle, caramelized pear, wet stone and jasmine hint at the complexity within. Lemon curd, stone fruit, and honey greet you first, while the full richness of mango, pineapple, white peach, and green apple pie fill the mid-palate. Green apple, pear, and pineapple linger in the incredibly long, satisfying finish. Lush, yet clean and focused, with balanced acidity, this wine pairs beautifully with food.