2019 Estate Blanc 3 Pack
- The Estate Sauvignon Blanc is done in the Bordeaux style, with the inclusion of Sémillon in the final blend.
- We utilize large concrete eggs for the vinification of the Sauvignon Blanc as well as new and neutral French oak. The Sémillon is vinified separately, solely in 100% new French barrels.
- After 11 months of aging sur-lie, the wine is blended together with the Sauvignon Blanc and aged in bottle for an additional 18 months prior to release.
- 94% Sauvignon Blanc, 6% Sémillon
- 100% from our organically farmed Howell Mountain Estate
- Aged 11 months in Concrete and French Oak sur-lie
The light gold-hued 2019 Estate Blanc checks in as 94% Sauvignon Blanc and 6% Semillon, vinified and aged in a mix of concrete, used barrels, and new French oak. Gorgeous white grapefruit, ripe lemon, and chalky mineral notes give way to a medium to full-bodied, ripe, yet racy, chiseled white that will evolve for 15 years or more. Give it a year or two in the cellar. 96 Points - Jeb Dunnuck
The 2019 Sauvignon Blanc Estate is composed of 94% Sauvignon Blanc and 6% Semillon. The nose features notes of fresh peaches and green guava with hints of struck match and honeysuckle, plus a waft of elderflower. Medium-bodied, elegant and refreshing, it coats the palate with stone and tropical fruit layers, with a long minerally finish. 95 points - The Wine Advocate